[Community demo] Site Designs for Power Users with Site Designs Studio
May 28, 2020
In this 19-minute Power User focused demo, Yannick Plenevaux introduces viewers to the new version of Site Design Studio (V2) released recently. Site Designs Studio is used specifically to provision and configure sites. This low/no code tool is designed for Power Users who understand Lists, Fields, Content Types... and who have a basic knowledge of JSON. No knowledge of PowerShell, Office 365 CLI or REST APIs is required to use this tool. The core building blocks in Site Designs Studio are Site Designs (site templates) and Site Scripts (sequence of actions/the customizations associated to a Site Design).
- PnP Recording - Youtube
- Site Designs Studio V2
- SharePoint Site Script PnP Samples
- All Microsoft 365 PnP Community demos, training and call videos
- Learn more about the Microsoft 365 PnP developer community
PnP Weekly #67
January 21, 2020
SharePoint Dev Weekly is a weekly video chat in which hosts - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) and typically a special guest from the SharePoint PnP Community, discuss the latest news and topics around SharePoint engineering and development.
In this episode (#67), Vesa and Waldek are joined by Yannick Plenevaux – MVP Microsoft 365 Solutions Architect who recently started - PVX Solutions, Belgium.
In addition to drawing attention to the recent advancements being delivered by the SharePoint Community and Microsoft, Vesa, Waldek and Yannick’s discussion this week focused on:
• Founding a company – administrative duties, hiring a first employee, defining organizational direction, and the ongoing benefits of PnP community engagement.
• Approach to blogging – discovering, experimenting, documenting and sharing personal learnings. Understanding the topic well enough to be able to teach it is key.
• This week’s focus – In addition to their day jobs, Yannick is working on the third in a series of Graph related blog posts, Waldek is focused on still more CLI commands and Vesa is recording a series of updated SPFx/Teams tutorials.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your Community.
[Community Demo] Using Office UI Fabric Panel in your SharePoint Framework solution
January 31, 2019
Community call demo is taken from the SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group recording at 31st of January 2019. In this video, Yannick Plenevaux (PVX Solutions) shows how to utilize Office UI Fabric Panel in your SharePoint Framework solution.
Sample solution has a list view command set extension, which then activates the panel when the button is being clicked.